This year we strayed away from our Buckeye inspired costumes and it was a big success. Gabriel LOVED being Buzz Lightyear. As soon as I brought home the costume, he flew it around the house going "Whoosh...whoosh!" Once we put it on him he would say, "I Buzz! I Buzz!" It was too cute. Here's a pick of him when he was just wearing it around the house.

Gabriel's favorite thing to do was lie on the floor so he could see the lights on the wings blink.

He went trick-or-treating for the first time on Friday and had lots of fun. He made sure to say please and thank you and also Happy Halloween. He said it really funny though putting the stress on Halloween and getting really loud. He even saw some little Asian girls about Rori & Kaori's age. When he saw them he went, "Rori! Rori!"
Gabriel's favorite thing to do was lie on the floor so he could see the lights on the wings blink.
He went trick-or-treating for the first time on Friday and had lots of fun. He made sure to say please and thank you and also Happy Halloween. He said it really funny though putting the stress on Halloween and getting really loud. He even saw some little Asian girls about Rori & Kaori's age. When he saw them he went, "Rori! Rori!"
Here's some pics from trick-or-treating.
So this was definitely a great Halloween. Gabriel just seems to get more and more fun as he gets older. Thanks for sharing all the pics of the kids. I think Evan's costume was my favorite. He cracked me up!
Love you all! Happy Halloween!
Joy, Enoch & Gabriel
1 comment:
Gabriel is so cute. I wish we lived closer. Maybe that would have gotten Evan to wear his Buzz costume too.
Post a Comment