Rori was a champ at trick or treat. Those of you who don't remember but Rori has been known to be the growing tumor on my side. But lately she has become more independent and the other night she was amazing. She asked me every time after heading to the next house if she could WALK and she was usually the first one to get her candy and head towards the next door. She could have gone forever. WOW is all I have to say.
Can I just say Texas has been awesome for Halloween. No winter coats or boots. It's perfect.
Kaori has this pose lately...it's her I'm sassy look....with the hip pop and her hand is usually at her face or up and to the side. I don't know where she got it but every time we ask her to smile we get this.
No comments:
Post a Comment