Monday, November 17, 2008

Look! Dad is Blogging!!!

I know what you guys think, "I thought Dad does not have much money; what is he doing with a $7k camera gear?" I say, ask your Ate'. She's a genuis!!!

Since architectural renderings are less in demand because of the economy, I switched to architectural photography and I am enjoying it much. I am looking at a few projects and it pays just like renderings. I'm looking forward to a New Jersey job, a shopping center.



Here's the new E.L. Bowsher High Schools where all of you graduated from:

From this....

To this... When an architect and illustrator hits the camera. (Spot the differences.) and thanks to Lysle for giving me the programs to create High Dynamic Range (HDR) images by merging 3 to 9 photos of progressive exposures to get the details in both shadows and highlights.




Auditorium




Gym



Atrium





Classroom




And here's Mom with Gabriel showing the height of Dad's old tripod still in use.





Gabriel with Grandpa while preparing for the shoot.

Can't wait for Evan and Brady to come with Cache and Brett for Thanksgiving
and wish that all of the grandchildren could be here in Toledo.
WE LOVE YOU ALL!
















2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's Bowsher? Wow what a change!

Mireille said...

Wow Dad, those are some great photographs. I can't believe that Bowsher looks so nice now. I feel gyped. Bowsher was so ghetto when we went there!