Friday, May 23, 2008

Growing up

This week was a week of growing. I thought I would be brave and start the whole potty training with Rori. We started out great....I put her on the toilet and she says, "Mom, hand me that book." She may look and act like me but she has picked up some habits from her father.



Kaori had her preschool graduation party and I'm glad it's done, but sad because she will miss her group of friends she looks forward to seeing every week. We had a cute little group of kids. It's amazing what they pick up and I love watching them interact. The girls naturally formed a pack and you would often hear, "Let's go girls!" or "Uhhmm, girls only." They got a little snobby and I was so shocked to see how quickly this little attitude comes. I even had my first modesty fight with Kaori the other day....I was like, "What!? You're four!" So it's sad...my girls are growing up.




1 comment:

Mireille said...

Congrats girls! Why is there a 12 year old in that preschool class?