Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Pumpkins and Candy

So for some reason my girls love pumpkins....everywhere we went during Halloween it was, "Oh, my goodness! a pumpkin!" We went to the zoo because they had it all decorated and had stations for trick or treating. They could careless about the animals, they just wanted to get the candy and hold their pumpkins they got at the zoo.





I found these Mr. Potato Head pumpkin decor kits at the store and thought they were so cute. Kaori and Rori really loved them and would play with them all the time throughout the day. So it was well worth the six dollars...score. I looked over and the girls had the pumpkin parts on them....funny and silly.





When I took this picture (below) Kaori was insistent that she hold the pumpkin's hand for every picture...she was so excited...can you tell?



Now for the Halloween pics.....they of course chose to be princesses. I was shocked that Rori picked Snow White. I sometimes feel bad for Snow White...she's always the one that is the only one left at the store. Anyway...I thought she made a very cute Snow White. Kaori is always Cinderella. The girls really came out of their shell....I figure it was because candy was involved.







So who do think is the fairest of them all?


1 comment:

Mireille said...

I can't see the pictures!