Hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween. We sure did. It gets better every year with the kids. The older they get, the more fun it is for all of us.
Taylor was a Pretty Kitty.
Lukie was a Pirate.
Victoria was Princess Snow White.
This is our happy family. I was a huge pumpkin (thus the orange shirt). We are
scheduled to have our son on the 16th, but I have been having major
contractions lately and will probably have him sooner.
Hope to see pics of your kiddies soon. Halloween is super fun. I just have to get the
Halloween monster to gobble up the rest of the candy so that the kids' teeth will not rot!!
scheduled to have our son on the 16th, but I have been having major
contractions lately and will probably have him sooner.
Hope to see pics of your kiddies soon. Halloween is super fun. I just have to get the
Halloween monster to gobble up the rest of the candy so that the kids' teeth will not rot!!
1 comment:
Are you the Halloween monster? I know I am! You look great for being so close to delivery. Taylor looks like a model in that picture.
Post a Comment