Monday, September 10, 2007

SCHOOL IS IN!

Kaori had her first day of preschool.....last week. She was so excited. I'm doing a preschool with four other mom's in the ward. So that means I teach every 5 weeks and Kaori may actually learn something for four weeks in a row. She and I do not have a very good "student-teacher relationship". So I'm excited for her! Here are some pictures.




I have to share this....last week I was waiting for her to take a dump and she looked in the toilet and said, "oh mom...there's a frog." dumps again and then says, " now there's a turtle". This is definitely a Lysle thing. He's the only one that needs to give details on the daily dump. I still chuckle about this. She said it in like a very serious and informative way that I just had to keep a straight face and tell her, "Oh really, that's fun."

No comments: