Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Busy Girls

So the girls and I took off for Washington to hang out with grandma and grandpa...and cousins. We stayed very busy painting my parents house and redoing the bathroom. It all turned out good...I think. The kids played well....I have no idea what they did because I was usually on a ladder painting. I know they had a ton of candy and treats for lunch and breakfast. Awesome! The girls went fishing for the first time. ( we went to Byington's pond...I think...for all you Moses Lakers ) Everyone caught one or two....the fish were biting like crazy. My girls didn't really want to participate. Rori did, as long as she was on someone's lap. Hmmm that's surprising. Kaori made a great cheerleader. "Good Job! You did it! YEAH!" As she's jumping up and down clapping. As soon as we would show her the fish she would take off.















Cammen obviously wasn't too thrilled about them either..... to bad I couldn't get a better shot.





















Carson was totally excited until his mom told him that he had to pull the hook out.




We headed up to Idaho for a Adams family reunion ( my mom's side obviously ). We stayed at Eagle Rock Ranch up in Island Park. It was lots of fun to just hang out and expose my kids to wide open places. We gave them bug catchers and my kids were in heaven. Rori wore hers around her neck almost the whole time we where there. She was so excited because she got a butterfly. It was sooo cute. Noriko took them out to find bugs and I guess the girls were yelling,"bugs! Bugs! Where are you? " It's crazy to think that my kids have no idea what it's like to really play outside all day! The things my kids miss out on these days. Benefits of living in the country. Rori even went outside her circle a little bit and hung out with Mariko (Tate's girl).








Here's a picture of all of us kids and our kids. I have big head! We also spent some time in Rexburg at my Aunt Peggy's house. Peggy's house is always great. Everything is always pretty laid back and she has the best yard ever! It's huge! and all grass! Kaori was able to drive the power wheel....she did it once and got scared and so Cammen took over. He is so good. The one time Kaori was driving and she wasn't turning and was heading for a car. Cammen was yelling " AHHH we are going to crash! Turn turn turn!" takes the wheel and turns it. Kaori was so mad because she thought he was trying to take the wheel from her. Bursts in tears, screaming and lets go of the pedal and they stop right at the car. Yikes!



We had a great time in Idaho! perfect weather. I wish Lysle could have seen it.....I think he would actually appreciate Idaho a little bit more. We then headed back to Washington and stayed for another week. I saw Misty (Layton), Jen Thacker, Jasmine....but no Shawn Turner. It was super fun just to talk and hang out with old friends. Before we left for home my mom made arrangements with some lady to have little tea party and storytime. The kids dressed up and had a cookie and lemonade. Kaori was loving the dress up and princess thing. It was cute. Rori was just there for the cookie.


Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Miyasaki....we had a great time.

Another random picture....my girls sleeping with all their JUNK they take to bed with them.



Mireille, Look what we bought....THANKS!

1 comment:

Mireille said...

I wish that Evan was around more family and wide open spaces with comfortable weather where he could play outside all day. He loves going outside. But you don't get that in the burbs. Cool wagon by the way!!