Monday, September 10, 2007

Are you freakin' serious?!

I had one of those "freakin' kidding" moments. Last week the filter light on our fridge went on. So I went and bought a replacement and put it in according to the directions. It also said that I should let it run for a good 2 minutes, then the light would switch to green. It also said that it could take longer depending on how dirty your city water is. Well I filled like 10 gallons of water and it still didn't turn to green. Lysle came home and he took out the filter and did the same thing as I did. So we thought that it was just broken. Well I finally call Amana customer service, today that is, and I was on hold for about 5 minutes. He asks me do you see the Lock/Unlock button and the water button? I said yes. And then I notice this......



I said, "Are you freakin' serious. Nevermind this phone call. It's written right on the fridge what I need to do. Thank you."

The worst part is....we have been looking at this for the past week and a half!

No comments: