Thursday, July 26, 2007

National Zoo

This is Evan's first zoo experience.
Except, I don't think he was as impressed by the animals as much as he was by the misting posts.
OK, when he was talking to the prairie dog, that was pretty cute.
But like I said, all he wanted to do was go back to the misting post.
Overall, we were pretty disappointed with the National Zoo. The Toledo Zoo is 100 times better. Represent on the T town.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Mireille, this is your old freshman roommate Lisa. How are you? I've been thinking about you a lot lately, so I "googled" you, and was lead to this blog.

Evan sure is a cutie! Congrats!

Dave and I have a blog, too. You can check it out if you want at dljurvelin.blogspot.com. We have four little girls now, so I keep pretty busy, but I update our blog regularly.

Take care!