Monday, July 2, 2007
"I Did it!"
So last week I think I said "pee pee" and "poo poo" at least every 20 minutes. Along with some "damns". Of course, the latter was to myself for not cluing in. It seemed that every time I would be on the phone is when Kaori would decide to have an accident. One time, it was a trail of poop to the bathroom. That one was awesome. I would ask her seriously at least every 20 min., "do you need to go pee pee? are you sure? Please put pee pee in the potty." She was running around bare butt. It was so cute. You just wanted to pinch her cheeks all day! Well Lysle took her to Walmart and they came home with a tea set, since the Cinderella dress that was hanging up in the kitchen wasn't working. Well the next day, Thursday, the girl did it! She did it twice in a row. So she has her dishes and Cinderella dress. It's been pretty successful so far. No accidents. Yesterday, I was on the phone and she comes in and says, "Mom, there's a snake!" I'm like what the heck? She takes me to her potty and lifts the lid. "Look a snake! I did it!" To celebrate this miracle we had a potty party for her yesterday. It will be a celebration to remember. Rori is showing some interest as well, but I'm too lazy and love diapers. Anyway....life is okay now. Swimming 
lessons start up this week....yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations Kaori! or should I say Kamiko. Kaori looks like a little Hawaiian girl. Happy dumpings!
Post a Comment