So to be productive, I've been trying to set goals for myself on accomplishing certain tasks each day. So on Tuesday when I got all four bathrooms cleaned I felt pretty proud of myself. In fact, I was on the phone bragging to my friend with a 7 month old - who still has a hard time getting in a shower, how on top of it I am. Then I look over, and Evan had pulled the Pringles out of the pantry and was pounding them into his mouth.

So this is why I can't get anything done!
2 comments:
Wow!! i know what u mean mommy... its a tough job being a mother.... reminds of taking 3 babies with few years interval.. gosh u be run crazy and manytimes I forgot that when i went to work I dont have my halfslip on or one paddling on my blazer is left at home hahaha. :) no kidding terrible but funny and worth the effort once the kids are grown up and act responsible and helpful. Now, they told me.. mommmy why are u making the closet unkept hahaha as usual rushing working again that is why.
Love u
geeee its funny and brother Nono is right.. review before posting anything hahaha...please correct some words like: taking care of 3 babies,a d padding (foam). As usual mother thing always rushing...
Post a Comment