One, because it's almost time for bed.
Two, I love the smell of clean kids.
Three, they look soooo cute.
The pjs that Kaori is wearing are the ones that she got when she went potty. By the way...no luck of doing it again. WHY?!!
Does anybody know how to get the pictures so that they are the right way?
Anyway...another thing that I love is finding great stuff at IKEA in the "as is" department.
Lysle and I have a really bad habit of going to Ikea way too often. We seriously have found some awesome deals in the "as is". We even have our own special parking space that is right next to the door. It looks like its for loading purposes so it is always open. LOVE IT! So that is my find of the day. SEE YA!
2 comments:
Whoa. Kaori is puttin out the vibe.
Every time Brett and I go to Ikea, all we end up getting are frames and bamboo, so we've definitely scaled back. Good luck getting organized.
By the way, I wrote that comment...
Post a Comment