What better way to celebrate than to eat till it hurts? We were all starving after the ceremony, so we went to a Thai buffet. It was pretty good, way better than any of the nasty Thai places here in Denver. Here's a really awkward picture of all of us. Candids usually don't turn out as good as you anticipate.

Then there was a surprise celebration for the graduate at his house. Except I'm sure he saw it coming per his statement when he came home, "Why do I hear everyone going 'Shh, shh'"

Here's a close up on the cake. Ate (Michelle) baked it. It was SO DELICIOUS.

And the kids decorated it.

And of course, we can't see mom without requesting her cooking. And that was SO DELICIOUS TOO

Of course we were all in the kitchen helping her... oops...

That was some good eats. Kaori has the cutest face! And there's Rori's pose.

Then it was cake time. The girls helped blow out the candles. And I won't be ashamed to admit that I had two slices. The cake was so good. It had chocolate pudding injected in it.
Yeah, the Houston trip was a serious binge fest. I probably gained 10 lbs. But it was all for the sake of honoring my brother, so it was worth it. We're all so proud of you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment