So I usually only post because I have pictures but not this time. Lysle has been MIA for the past week since he had pass/fail for his thesis. This means he presents to the board and they tell him if he can present his FINAL thesis/presentation on January 10th. Kaori has been a mess without him. Seriously, she gets very sad and she doesn't function for me. We had a couple of yelling wars. Yes, it has already started. ANYWAY....he passed...so this just means he gets to be MIA until January 10th. We are so proud of him and can't wait to have him back.
The other thing....Lysle has also been able to provide us with a boy in April. I call this "light at the end" because we will be done. We were at the doctor today and he told me that if it was a boy then he would buy me something....but if it is a girl, to bad. So...now the dilemma...what do I ask for?
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! On both passing and that you're having a BOY! THat's so exciting! If I could have anything, I'd get a maid.
Post a Comment