Saturday, April 5, 2008

Dallas

Lysle needed to go to Dallas to do a "business" errand, so we took advantage of the time with no kids and stayed the night and saw some museums. One thing that I actually enjoy that I have NEVER done growing up....going to museums. Lysle has brought some culture in my life. We usually go to any building that looks cool or was done by some signature architect. In Fort Worth a Japanese architect ( he was a boxer before becoming an architect...wow), last name Ando, did the Modern Art Museum. This building is pretty cool because he gives an image of it floating in water and plus it's just huge! Most of the time I don't care much of what is inside...but Lysle and I usually walk around picking up "ideas" for our future modern home.

This is the Modern Art museum....




Walking across the street to the next museum...the Kimball...I saw this fun sign....




After pointing it out I learned that Lysle actually has part of this song memorized...hmmm.


Us outside the Kimball Art Museum....architect Louie Kahn. This a beautiful building...great place for a reception....note...if loaded and live in Dallas...we will have a wedding reception here.




This is me modeling the Barcelona chair....one of our most desired chairs when the check comes in. Plus...I got my hair did. Blonde and Red...crazy!






Well...we had a nice weekend. Lysle is back at school and we plan on him living there till the end of April. Seriously....living there. Pray that he doesn't die.

1 comment:

Mireille said...

Hey Kamiko,
I like your hair