Thursday, January 24, 2008

Our Baby is 7!!!

Taylor turned 7 on Monday and she had a fabulous day. Actually, two fabulous days. On Sunday, we celebrated her birthday at Mike's parents' home and she had a Hannah Montana party. All of her gifts were all Hannah Montana stuff. Grandma and Grandpa bought Taylor a really cool outfit that she absolutely loves. She has worn it 3 times already.
Anyways, I made her a cake with a picture of Hannah Montana on top and it was personalized and everything. It was really cool.

On Monday, we just had a play day.
There was no school and so she had her friend Aubree come over. We had a makeover party and ate In-N-Out (per Taylor's request).
Then, I had the kids make their own cakes. They had fun with that. Victoria lucked out too because she got a Hannah Montana shirt like her sister.

1 comment:

Mireille said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! I can't believe how grown up you look now!