Monday, December 3, 2007

Our Day in San Francisco

The last day we were in CA, we visited San Francisco. Erin, Brett's eldest sister, was kind enough to cart us around and show us all the sites.

The Golden Gate Bridge
The Palace of Fine Arts
The Painted Ladies

Evan loved the Cable Car Museum, though he thought he was looking at a bunch of choo choo trains.
The (wilted) Botanical Gardens
The de Young Museum that Brett engineered/managed
We had a great full day in San Francisco. It is such a beautiful city. I didn't get any pictures from Erin's apartment. She has a view of the Golden Gate Bridge and Palace of Fine Arts from her window. She took us up on the roof too. It kinda made me want to live in a big city, but then as we walked up and down the hills, I thought my uterus was going to fall out. I didn't realize how insane some of the hills are in that city. All in all it was a wonderful day!


No comments: