Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"Mom, my hair is messy"

I was recaulking my shower...thank you Houston mold. So obviously I was not attending to my children for 2 hours....but there was no fighting and I did give them their lunch before starting the project. Anyway....Kaori comes in and tells me that her hair is messy. I assumed it was getting in her way because I did her hair so that it was down and not pulled up in her usual ponytail or braid. So I asked her if she wanted me to put it in a ponytail and she said yes. Well I go and pull it back and I was in shock and I said, "Kaori, what did you do to your hair!" She was so scared. I was like,"Where are you scissors?" We head downstairs and they are under the table but I see no hair. I look in the garbage and there it is.....





I was so upset. This sounds terrible but I was like, "Kaori, it's not Cinderella anymore. (her face was so sad, you know head down, one finger in her mouth, big sad eyes looking up at you) Don't ever cut your hair again....you cut paper not your hair!" So Kaori had her first haircut....she looks excited huh? Her hair was down to her bum and it was so pretty.


3 comments:

Mireille said...

Oh no! What a sad story. It's always suspect when your kids are being a little too quiet.

Mom & Dad said...

This is so funny! We will miss her long hair, though.

Love,
Mom & Dad

The Oliveros Family said...

I'm sorry to hear Kaori is no longer Cinderella, but that's too funny (and sad). Love ya!